What do we use your personal data for? We use the information you provide us to be able to send the offer you required, our best promotions or news that can be interesting for you. For what reason do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data to comply with our contractual obligations and to send you some communications from time to time.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the user is maintained and the user does not request its cancellation, as well as during the legally established periods to which we are obliged.
Who do we communicate your data to?
Do not worry, your data is safe with us, we are not in favor of data circulation and therefore, your data is not communicated to any company.
What are your Rights?
You have full right to access, modify or delete your data, as well as the other rights provided by law. To make any changes to them you can do so by communicating via email (email@example.com)
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
The company responsible for the treatment of your data is Padellux AB.
By virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following information is offered:
• Its company name is NrK Design och Projekt AB, with Padellux AB as a subsidiary company.
• Your Org. Nr. is 559197-3309.
• Its registered office is at Karlbergsvägen 41, 113 37, Stockholm – Sweden.
• Social activity is: Trade in padel courts accessories like nät, led lights, sand, counters for playsets, watches and personal padel accessories like padel rackets, shoes, clothes, books, etc. Architecture, scenografi, construction, renovation and consulting design for padel courts and padel installations.
PURCHASE AND CONTRACTING CONDITIONS
Latest update: 01/04/2021
These General Conditions, together with the Particular Conditions that may be established, regulate the legal relationship derived from the contracting processes formalised through this website, and may be contracted by any user provided they comply with all the terms stipulated in these Conditions.
This document is available at all times for reading and printing on this website, facilitating the request for download from here, as established by the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users.
These conditions will exclusively govern the purchase of the services and products offered through the padellux.com website owned by Norkis Ramos Arcega as a provider. Acceptance of this document implies that as a user:
• You have read, understand and accept what is stated here.
• That you are a person with sufficient capacity to contract.
• That you assume all the obligations set forth herein.
These conditions will have an indefinite period of validity.
padellux.com reserves the right to modify or change these conditions at any time. If the modifications constitute a substantial change in the terms, padellux.com will notify you by publishing an advertisement on this website, without this affecting the services or products that were purchased prior to the modification.
The respective services and products offered on the padellux.com website are available only to individuals and legal entities who are at least 18 years of age.
OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the contractual relationship of purchase and sale born between the provider and the user at the moment that the user accepts during the online contracting process in the corresponding box or email.
This website offers the possibility of contracting direct and indirect services through padellux.com.
From the moment of acceptance, the user acquires the status of client / customer of padellux.com.
The contractual relationship of sale involves delivery, in exchange for a certain price and publicly exposed through the website.
As a condition to contract any of the services and products offered by padellux.com, the User must contact through the padellux.com website and provide the corresponding information requested both on the web and by email.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE
Through this website you can contract a group of selection of services and products dedicated to provide a support to the participants of the contracted activities or make a profit from the products obtained: manufacturing av padel courts, transport, installation, construction of padel´s clubs with butique, café, others services, professional coaching, trainers and related activities. These services and products can be contracted or buy in packages or separately. The contracting of services and products are adequate to:
• Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). Regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (General data protection regulation).
• The Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD)
The services and products are adapted to European and Swedish regulations.
Virtual contracted services will be billed 100% once the service has been provided, payment for services will be made according to the payment, cancellation and reduction policy.
GENERAL CONTRACTING PROCEDURE
The contracting procedure may be carried out in English, Swedish or Spanish language. If it could be carried out in another language, it will be indicated before starting the contracting procedure.
For the acquisition of the services and products, the information to make the order that the User provides must be accurate, complete and updated at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a violation of the terms, which may result in the dissolution of the contract with Padellux.com.com
Once the purchase has been made and in the shortest possible time, Padellux AB will send the User an order confirmation by e-mail. If the client does not agree with the information contained in said confirmation, you can request the modification of the same or the cancellation of the order. In any case, the communication corresponding to the cancellation or modification must be made within seven business days from the confirmation of the order, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org and provided that the order has not been completed.
The prices applicable to the services and products are those indicated on the website or offer on the date of the order. Prices are expressed in Swedish crown (kr) and euros (€) and include the applicable VAT (Value Added Tax) in Sweden.
However, in accordance with the provisions of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax, the operation may be exempt or not subject to said tax depending on the country of residence of the buyer and the condition in the one that acts the same (businessman / professional or individual). Consequently, in some cases the final price of the order may be altered with respect to that shown on the website.
For the issuance of the corresponding invoices, you must send your tax details to my contact email email@example.com in order to send it to you.
VALIDITY OF PRICES AND OFFERS
The products and services offered on the web, and their prices, will be available for purchase while they are exposed and can be viewed through the website. Users are asked to access updated versions of the website to avoid price errors. In any case, the orders in process will maintain their conditions for 7 days from the moment of their formalisation.
The user / buyer agrees to pay the services and products purchased from padellux.com in the accepted forms of payment and for any complementary amount (including taxes and late payment charges, as appropriate).
Padellux AB accepts these forms of payment:
• Swish, Klarna payment and bank transfer.
Online payment platform KLARNA as secure payment gateway for acquisition of the services and products purchased on the web, the company offers all the guarantees and security required for online and e-commerce payments and the correct compliance with the data protection laws of the users.
No other online payment method is accepted.
The services contracted will be paid according the payment, cancellation and reduction policy at the time of purchase and the services will be provided in the period contracted agreed.
The webstore products will be paid at the time of purchase and will be sent automatically when payment is confirmed.
The products that are part of the contracting of any of Padellux services will be supplied during the established services contracted period when the corresponding part of the payment is confirmed.
Once the purchase has been made, a confirmation of the contract made will be sent to the indicated email address, which will serve as proof of the operation “Proof of contract”, along with a copy of these general conditions, and of the particular conditions in your case; as well as the withdrawal form, and other documentation. The confirmation of the contract and its supporting document will not be valid as an invoice.
The form, conditions and percentage to pay for the acquisition of the services and / or products offered on the website that are going to be purchased online will be stipulated in the same offer presented on the padellux.com website.
Payments made outside of the online padellux.com website will be made as follows:
1. Initial payment in concept of deposit for the equivalent of 30% of the reserved services once writing availability confirmed, the payment options will be via bank transfer through bankgiro.
2. The second payment for the equivalent of 60% of the services contracted at the moment of loading the products in ours truck or at least 3 days before the expected date of arrival via bank transfer. Padellux AB will confirm the procedure to the client sending an email and an image with theirs products.
3. After the assembly and approv inspection of the product between Padellux AB and the client, the remaining 10% will be paid in concept of final payment within 7 days after the inspection.
A Different payment form, condition and percentage from those described will have to be previously agreed in advance in writing.
CANCELLATION AND REDUCTIONS POLICY
COVID-19 CANCELLATION AND REDUCTIONS POLICY
On March 11, the World Health Organisation (OMS) declared the outbreak of the coronavirus a global pandemic. Since then, it has evolved rapidly and governments around the world have diligently taken steps to curb its spread.
While the state of alarm for COVID-19 is active in Spain, we offer our clients a cancellation and reduction policy according to the new needs, which will be:
1. The payment policy and bookings will not be affected in the new measures of Padellux AB by COVID-19.
2. Cancellations and reductions policy:
The cancellation and reductions will be totally free of penalties described below up to 7 days from the start of the contracted services and activities.
3. The contracted services that Padellux AB cannot provide due to inconveniences of the COVID-19 will return the fully value of the services not provided.
4. The expenses incurred by the client such as the order of sports equipment, whether personalised or not due to the contracted services, will be accrued in addition to the percentages described above in full.
5. Cancellations and reductions not directly related to the Covid-19 alarm state will be governed by the cancellation and reduction measures described below.
We understand the different causes that any participant can go through on this difficult time with COVID-19 and we offer a service according to such needs, guaranteeing a quality service and open to unexpected changes to which we are all exposed.
1. CANCELLATION POLICY
– If the cancellation occurs before the 30 days before the service provision there will be no penalty fee.
– Between 30 and 15 days before arrival, there will be a fee of 25% of the total of the canceled services.
– Between 15 and 7 days before arrival, there will be a fee of 50% of the total of the canceled services.
– Between 7 and 0 days, there will be a fee of 100 % of total cancelled services.
The expenses incurred by the client such as the order of sports equipment, whether personalised or not due to the contracted services, will be accrued in addition to the percentages described above in full.
– If the client requests the reduction of services 30 and 15 days before arrival, reduction up to 20% of the total services and bookings without penalty. Any higher percentage will be considered “Cancellation” and will be charged accordingly following the indicated table.
– Between 15 and 7 days before the provision of the contracted services, reduction up to 10% of total services and bookings without penalty. Any higher percentage will be considered “Cancellation” and will be charged accordingly.
– Between 7 and 0 days before the provision of the contracted services and bookings, any cancellation will be considered as cancellation, and will be charged in its entirety including all reserved services.
* All the services contracted with padellux.com will be in accordance with this policy of cancellations and reductions, this policy will only be excluded with the agreements previously made in writing between both parties.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION PLATFORM
In case it may be of your interest, to submit your claims you can also use the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/